Friday, January 15, 2021

"UFO Enquirer" (UK, 1990s) now online

Steve Coop has helpfully obtained permission from Mark Haywood for me to upload "UFO Enquirer", the journal of the "Scientific UFO Research Association".

After checking my collection and those of the few other UFO groups/researchers with the largest UFO collections in the world, I've so far only found a single issue of this publication (which is now online). 

Okay, lots of UFO newsletters/journals only had a single issue (with the first issue also being the last issue with a lot of UFO newsletters...), but the current single scanned issue of "UFO Enquirer" is entitled "Volume 2 Issue 1" and refers on page 3 to the content of the previous issue. 

This issue has been scanned by the AFU in Sweden.

I'll widen the search for copies/scans of other issues. 

As a last resort, I'll ask Steve to contact Mark Haywood again - but I generally think it is a bit of an imposition to seek scans from the same person that I ask for permission...

[BBR 9 of 12]



No comments:

Post a Comment