Sunday, January 17, 2021

"News Fortiane" (Italian, 2008-2010) now added to Italian section

"News Fortiane" was published online by the Centro Studi Fortiani between 2008 and 2010.  

Cristian Vitali of the Centro Studi Fortiani has kindly provided me with all 21 issues of "New Fortaine" and given me permission to upload them.

The Italian section of the online archive is now taking shape pretty nicely. 

I've previously uploaded most newsletters of the main Italian groups (CISU and CUN), with their permission. Various other Italian researchers/groups publications have also given their permission and I've also added their newsletters/magazines. 

I think most of the main Italian UFO newsletters/magazines are now online, but I'll ask some Italian colleagues whether there are any worthwhile publications remain to be added. 




No comments:

Post a Comment