Saturday, January 16, 2021

"The Circular" (UK, 1990-2005, Centre for Crop Circle Studies) now online

Hot on the heels of my uploading of "Sussex Circular" this week (with permission from Andy Thomas), searchable scans of another of the longest running and best known crop circle magazines are now online. "The Circular" was published by the Centre for Crop Circle Studies in the UK from 1990 until 2005. 

With prompt help from Steve Coop, Bob Skinner and Colin Woolford, I've been in touch with two surviving members of the CCCS this weekend, Ray Cox and Margaret Novakovic. Both Ray and Margaret have kindly said that I can go ahead with uploading "The Circular".  (One of them, Ray Cox, has also given permission for me to upload a UFO newsletter he edited, the "British UFO Society Journal", which I uploaded earlier today).

35 issues of "The Circular" have been scanned by the AFU in Sweden and I have now uploaded those issues.

Scans of 3 or so of the issues missing from the AFU's collection are on the website of The Croppie. I'll see if some sort of exchange can be arranged, and/or other issues obtained, to make the set I've uploaded complete.   

I'll do some work tonight on permission issues in relation to another crop circle publication, "The Cereologist"...

[HLR 1 of 50]







1 comment:

  1. Hi Isaac, feel free to take those remaining scans from The Croppie. I’ve sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete