Sunday, January 15, 2023

Updated collection of "SUNlite" magazine (2009 - ), by leading UFO skeptic Tim Printy

"SUNlite" has been edited by a leading UFO skeptic, Tim Printy, since 2009 and features articles by him and various other researchers (mainly other prominent skeptics).  

"SUNlite" was named by Tim Printy in tribute to the earlier well-known "SUN" newsletter ("Skeptic UFO Newsletter") by Philip Klass - which I helped get online about a decade ago.

Tim makes this magazine available on his own website, but he kindly gave me permission several years ago to add them to my online archive. I periodically update that collection. I have just done so again, so there are now 76 issues in that folder.

(Tim was in the Roswell Slides Research Group with me and various others. We helped address the infamous "Roswell Slides" back in 2015. Those slides were a relatively big deal at the time, but since they were debunked they have largely been forgotten. I'd guess they are largely unknown to the influx of new UFO researchers / enthusiasts in 2017 onwards). 




1 comment: