Saturday, January 14, 2023

Another rare Canadian UFO newsletter now online (free, of course) - "Quest" (1960s-1970s), with permission from Kurt Glemser

The focus of most issues of Kurt Glemser's "Quest" (Canada, 1960s-1970s) was mainly upon UFOs, with some articles on other Forteana (such as witchcraft, satanic cults, werewolves, vampires, mummies and the Loch Ness monster). 

Kurt Glemser kindly gave me permission some time ago to upload his UFO publications, with thanks to Ray Boeche for help liaising with Kurt. 

Since then. I've struggled for a few years to get hold of a complete set of Kurt Glemser's "Quest" newsletter.  I still don't quite have a complete set, but I thought I should share what I've obtained (mainly from the AFU in Sweden). I'll continue trying to fill in the few remaining gaps, although I'm really trying to put less time and effort into coordinating digitising of UFO material around the world so that I can focus on developing a new UFO project that I think may be more interesting.

Oh, and some issues have photos of topless women in them.

I've added this newsletter to the folder for Canadian UFO newsletters / magazines.




No comments:

Post a Comment