Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Germany's "Magazin fur Grenzwissenschaften" (1990s) [ Magazine for Frontier Sciences] now online

In 2018, I requested permission from Walter Kelch to upload his "Magazin fur Grenzwissenschaften" [Magazine for Frontier Sciences].  He published that magazine in Germany in the 1990s.

In one interview Kelch stated that this magazine "dealt with the fringes of science".

A few days ago, Hans-Werner Peiniger let me know that he now had permission from Walter Kelch for me to upload scans of this magazine.

So, thanks again to scanning by the AFU in Sweden, most issues of "Magazin fur Grenzwissenschaften" have now been scanned. I have added these scans to the folder for German magazines that I previously created on the AFU website (with considerable help from various researchers in Germany, particularly Danny Ammon).

I hope that some German colleagues can help fill in the few gaps. Hans-Werner Peiniger has already offered to scan copies and make them available to me, so I'm confident the gaps will be filled soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment