Saturday, October 30, 2021

26 issues of Australia's "Phenomenon Times" (UFO & Paranormal research) now added to online archive

Larraine Cilia is the president of the "UFO and Paranormal Research Society Australia" ["UFO-PRSA"]. Larraine has kindly given me permission today to upload searchable copies of that Society's publication, "The Phenomenon Times". 

I've obtained copies of 19 issues from an archive of that Society's website and Neville Smith has very promptly provided copies of a further 7 issues to me.

I think that this may be a complete set (but will, of course, be happy to add any further issues that emerge).

I've added this newsletter to the relatively large section of the online archive relating to Australian UFO newsletters/magazines (much of which arose from a previous successful collaborative effort between Keith Basterfield and others in Australia, me, and the AFU in Sweden).  I'm attempting to obtain permissions for uploading some further Australian material at the moment, particularly from Robert Frola.






No comments:

Post a Comment