Sunday, October 24, 2021

90 issues of rare NICAP Reporter and APRG Reporter (Gribble, USA, 1950s-1960s) now added to online archive

It is hard to find many issues of Robert Gribble's "NICAP Reporter" and his "APRG Reporter" UFO newsletters on sale online.  A few issues are being sold at about $300 per issue on AbeBooks.  

(At that sort of price, a complete set would cost over $25,000).

Now, thanks to the generous efforts of veteran American ufologist Barry Greenwood scanning 90 issues, I have been able to make a set available online for my usual price (i.e. nothing...) in the online archive currently hosted by the AFU.

Sadly, as with some of Barry's other recent scans, there are apparent technical flaws with the scans which mean that when I attempt to render the files searchable then various pages appear to become blank.  After spending quite a bit of time trying to remedy these problems, I have resorted to uploading the unsearchable original scans. (Some of you will be aware of my strong preference for searchable copies of material...). I'll see if I, or others in my informal network, can resolve these technical problems and hopefully prevent them arising again with Barry's scans.











No comments:

Post a Comment