Saturday, October 16, 2021

Chile's "NOUFA" - first 75 issues; Italy's "UFO Express" upload started

Chile section : "NOUFA" added

Raúl Núñez Gálvez has kindly me permission to upload copies of his "NOUFA" newsletter [the "Noticiero Ufologico Autonomo"], with thanks to Pablo Petrowitsch and Diego Zuniga for their help and advice in relation to material from Chile.

The Dogma Cero blog has commented that this Chilean UFO newsletter has been produced with "dedication and diligence" by Raul. 

I have added the first issues 75 of NOUFA so far.

(I think there may be a few more recent ones. I have found references on Raul's blog to issues up to 83, so will try to get issues 76 onwards very soon and add them).



Italy section : "UFO Express" added

Daniela Giorfano has kindly me to upload searchable scans of her "UFO Express" newsletter.]

Daniela (a former Miss Italy) published this newsletter in the 1980s-1990s. It largely comprised newspaper cuttings about UFOs from Italian newspapers and also American newspaper cuttings with Italian translations.

Daniela has also written a book which has been published in English, "The Dream Visitor" - available on Amazon. The book was also published last year in Italian with the title "Tre Vite in Una". A summary on Amazon includes the following: "I have seen children move things with their minds. I have seen the unexplained flying in the night sky. And most importantly, I have been visited by someone-something-I cannot ignore and given by him/it a message I must convey".

Unfortunately, the obvious candidates in my informal network (including the AFU in Sweden, Barry Greenwood in the USA, and Edoardo Russo in Italy) only had a handful of issues of this publication. So, at present I have only been able to upload about 7 issues out of the first 125 issues (with thanks to the AFU for 6 scans and Barry Greenwood for 1 scan).  

I'm fairly optimistic that starting the uploading of this publication (with Daniela's kind permission) is likely to prompt others in Italy to come forward with some further scans, which I will of course upload to the folder containing the existing scans.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment