Thursday, June 17, 2021

More German and Czech UFO newsletters added to archive ("JUFOF" and "Bulleten EEAPPR" respectively)

With many thanks to German UFO researcher Danny Ammon for help liaising with various German UFO groups, I obtained permission some time ago to upload all the issues of GEP's magazine JUFOF that were older than 5 years.  I uploaded the first 200 issues of JUFOS at that time. Danny has now told me that I can also upload issues from 2013 to 2015 (maintaining the initially negotiated permission of uploading issues more than 5 years old).  The uploading of issues beyond a certain age allows UFO/Fortean groups to maintain exclusive access for its members to the latest information, while sharing a lot of older material freely on an online archive. I'm currently hoping to persuade a large Fortean group in the UK (ASSAP) to at least adopt a similar model if it is not willing to upload all its journals for free access. Heck, I may even have another try at persuading MUFON to release some material.

Also, Ukrainian UFO researcher Igor Kalytyuk has told me that I am now free to upload the Czech UFO newsletter "Bulleten EEAPPR", the newsletter of the Eastern European UFO Association.

I have added this material to the folders I created on the AFU's website for magazines from German and the Czech Republic respectively.

If I can find the time, I'll also upload more material from Russia later today.  I'm also hoping to obtain further permissions today to upload more material from the USA and Canada. 

Click on the link below for a list of the folders currently covered in the online archive of newsletters. (I'm working with the same informal network of 100+ UFO researchers/groups on a similar list of folders in relation to an online archive of official UFO documents from around the world).





No comments:

Post a Comment