Saturday, June 19, 2021

UFO newsletters from Uzbekistan (and more from the USSR and Belarus) added

I have now created a folder for UFO newsletters and magazines from Uzbekistan. I have uploaded 2 sets of newsletters from there "UFO Chto Gde Kogda" and "UFO Mif ili Realnost". 

I have also uploaded some more newsletters from Belarus ("UFO za i protiv") and from the USSR ("Neopoznannoye v Karelii").

My thanks once again to to Ukrainian researcher Igor Kalytyuk and Russian researcher George Fedorovskiy for their advice and help liaising with UFO groups in Eastern Europe (and to Igor Kalytyuk for also supplying relevant scans).

I still have a lot more people to contact in, and a lot more to upload from, Eastern Europe but I'll probably focus on France for most of my (limited...) spare time tomorrow.  I already have a bit of a backlog of French material to deal with and some interesting related possibilities have also arisen with GEIPAN. :) 

Click on the image below for a link to the relevant folders on the website of the AFU.





No comments:

Post a Comment