Friday, June 11, 2021

English-language NPN Poland newsletter and over 200 further issues of Czech UFO newsletters added to archive

I've now created a folder for UFO/fortean newsletters from Poland. The first entry in this new folder is the English-language UFO newsletter of NPN Poland, with my thanks again to Ukrainian researcher Igor Kalytyuk for providing a copy and letting me know I can upload this.  (I'm starting with an English language item, due to my own bias...).

Igor Kalytyuk has also provided me with over 200 issues of the Czech newsletters "KPUFO Informacni" and "KPUFO Informacni sdeleni ", which I have converted to PDFs for ease of access/searching. Some background on KPUFO can be found on its website at http://kpufo.eu/.

Click on the image below for a link to the list of folders for the various countries now covered by the online archive. 

The current content of the online archive is still fairly heavily biased in favour of material from English speaking countries, such as the USA, UK, Australia and Canada. This at least partly because I am only fluent in English. However, I've been actively trying to broaden the scope and depth of coverage of UFO/fortean material in other languages. I am increasing those efforts at the moment as I have had considerable success recently with automated translations of UFO material into English. 

If any further foreign-language UFO researchers want to help increase the foreign-language UFO content in the archive that I've been helping coordinate, my (virtual) door is always open. 

(I also have a few further ideas for further international UFO projects beyond the scope of this scanning project, but they would require more international coordination within ufology than I fear currently exists...).







No comments:

Post a Comment