Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Devon and Cornwall (UK) UFO and Earth Mysteries newsletters added to archive: "Wisht Maen" and CUFORG's "Skywatchers"

I've added a couple of UFO and Earth Mysteries newsletters from Devon and Cornwall (which are among the most beautiful areas of England...) to the free online archive I've been helping to create.

"Skywatchers" was published by CUFORG [the "Cornwall UFO Research Group"] in the 1990s.  Issues are now very rare, as demonstrated by the fact that in my informal network of UFO researchers/groups only 2 issues were available (both held by the AFU in Sweden).  So, issues 11 and 26 are now online - with permission from Dave Gillham of CUFORG.  CUFORG still has an active Facebook group. I'll continue trying to obtain scans of further issues.

"Wisht Maen" was published by Tracey Brown and focused on Earth Mysteries in Devon. Tracey made all 5 issues of her newsletter freely available online on the Megalithic Portal website about a decade ago.  I've obtained better scans of that newsletter from the AFU in Sweden and presume (from the fact that she made some scans available) that she would be happy for the improved scans to also be made freely available online.  (I have tried emailing Tracey at an email address she used a decade ago, but not had any reply. Frankly, I don't even know if she is still around).





2 comments:

  1. Hi!..As a active paranormal/ufology researcher, during the 90's, I was honoured to have been a speaker more than once, at the annual CUFORG conferences, held at Truro.
    I have two copies of the skywatcher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi "Crazyufologist", :), If your two copies are different to the two I was able to get scanned, is there any chance you could scan them (or photograph them on your mobile, possibly using a free "scanner" app)? If you'd like any help with this, just email me : isaackoi@gmail.com

      Delete