Monday, February 14, 2022

PDFs : Canadian UFO/paranormal magazine "The Canadian Communicator" (Brian Vike, 2002-2003) added to archive

This morning, a researcher (Bob Spearing) mentioned to me a reference to a Canadian UFO/paranormal newsletter that neither Bob nor I could recall seeing: The Canadian Communicator. It was published by Brian Vike in 2002-2003.

I've now obtained permission from Brian Vike to add searchable copies of that newsletter to the online archive I've been building. I've also obtained copies of all 4 issues of that publication from links given on Brian Vike's blog

This newsletter included articles by Brian himself, Stanton Friedman, Dennis Balthaser, William F Hamilton III, David Sereda, Craig R Lang and others. Most of the articles relate to UFOs, with some on crop circles, Sasquatch sightings, lake monsters, the Mothman and other paranormal topics.

I've created a new sub-folder in the directory for UFO periodicals from Canada in the online archive and added all 4 issues to that folder.



No comments:

Post a Comment