Sunday, February 6, 2022

400 photos of UFO researchers - from the archives of Philip Mantle (veteran British ufologist)

Philip Mantle has kindly sent me scans (which I have now, with his permission, uploaded) of about 400 photographs of UFO researchers - including many familiar faces (in some cases looking a bit younger than today!).

I've uploaded those photos to a folder on the AFU's website under Philip's name, as I did in relation to scanned copies of files from the archive of Elaine Douglass (and am tempted to invite other ufologists to send me scans of photos and/or correspondence for me to create similar folders for their material under their own names...):
https://files.afu.se/Downloads/?dir=.%2FDocuments%2F0%20-%20UFO%20Researchers%2FPhilip%20Mantle%2FPhotographs%20of%20UFO%20researchers

For ease of browsing, I've also created a Facebook album containing labelled copies of this collection of photos from Philip Mantle's archives.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set?vanity=isaac.koi&set=a.10219206080132448

If anyone has scanned their collections of ufological photos or correspondence (or wants help getting them scanned), just let me know and I can probably sort out organising them and getting them online fairly promptly.




No comments:

Post a Comment