Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Searchable PDFs : 161,000 pages of Italian UFO research discussion newsgroup (it.discussions.ufo, 1997-2006)

As part of digging into some material relating to the "1933 Italian UFO crash" discussed by David Grusch (and related issues), I needed to look at a few posts on an Italian-language UFO discussion newsgroup (it.discussions.ufo) e.g. posts cited by Giuseppe Stilo in "Fascists on Mars" article on this topic.

Edoardo Russo, the veteran Italian UFO researcher, kindly provided me with an archive of emails to that newsgroup, in mbx format.

To make the material easier to digest (particularly by non-Italian speakers, such as myself), I have converted the mbx archive to searchable PDFs.

The relevant archive totals over 161,000 pages.

If anyone has any other mbx archives of UFO newsgroups/emails, I can now probably also convert those to similar searchable PDFs...





No comments:

Post a Comment