Monday, September 2, 2024

PDFs: "UFO Encounters" newsletter (Michael Norris, USA, 1990s)

Michael Norris, formerly of MUFON Georgia, edited the "UFO Encounters" newsletter in the 1990s. He became webmaster for the "International Society for UFO Research" ("ISUR") later in the 1990s.

I tried to obtain contact details for Michael Norris by posting on Facebook and elsewhere in 2016, again in 2017 and again in 2021. Those attempts failed.

Fortunately, I was contacted recently by someone that knows Michael Norris. He not only had an email address for Michael but had also taken the time to speak to Michael about my archiving project, and Michael was amendable to an upload.

Michael Norris has kindly confirmed to me that I have his permission to make searchable scans of his "UFO Encounters" magazine freely available online. 

15 issues (scanned by the AFU in Sweden) are now available online by clicking on the image below:



I have added these issues to my folder for UFO magazines/newsletters from the USA.




No comments:

Post a Comment