Thursday, June 27, 2024

PDFs: MUFON Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Northern California, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Wisconsin

During the last couple of years, I've had some productive co-operation with MUFON (particularly via Bob Spearing, who has been able to push forward several projects within MUFON).  

Back in 2018, Jan Harzan confirmed to me that he has no problem with my making scans of regional MUFON newsletters freely available online if I obtain permission from the relevant local chapter. As part of a project I've been pursuing since 2018, with the help of various others in a Facebook discussion, I have obtained permission from various local / state chapters of MUFON in the USA to upload their newsletters. 

In a very helpful move, Dave MacDonald (MUFON's Executive Director) has now - at the request of Bob Spearing - given me permission to upload any further regional MUFON newsletters.

I don't think any regional MUFON chapter had refused me permission to upload their newsletters - but quite a few failed to respond or, somewhat bizarrely, insisted that their local chapter had never published any newsletter ... despite me having copies of their newsletters in front of me!  Some of the relevant MUFON local officials had sent me friendly responses, but not actually given a clear "yes" (or a clear "no") in response to my permission requests - so I had not been able to share scans of their newsletters.

Anyway, those communication problems have now been resolved - thanks to Bob Spearing and Dave MacDonald. 

I have therefore been able to add further regional MUFON newsletters to the folder for UFO magazines / newsletters from the USA in my free online archive. 

Most of the scans have been provided by the AFU in Sweden, with some gaps filled by Barry Greenwood in the USA and some other colleagues around the world.


That folder now includes newsletters from:

MUFON Arizona

MUFON Colorado (Newsletter)

MUFON Florida - see also The Ufologist (Terrell Ecker) folder

MUFON Florida (FL MUFON News)

MUFON Georgia (Georgia Sky Watch)

MUFON Illinois newsletter (Visitors)

MUFON Kentucky Newsletter

MUFON Louisiana Newsletter (MUFON LA)

MUFON Massachusetts (Annual Report)

MUFON Massachusetts (Journal)

MUFON Massachusetts (Newsletter)

MUFON Massachusetts (PIPEline)

MUFON Medical Committee (John Schuessler)

MUFON Michigan (Annual Report)

MUFON Michigan (Newsletter)

MUFON Minnesota newsletter

MUFON Missouri newsletter

MUFON PIPE Line (Marge Christensen)

MUFON New Hampshire newsletter

MUFON New Jersey newsletter

MUFON New Mexico (NM MUFON News)

MUFON New York City (Magick Mirror)

MUFON New York City (MUFON NYC)

MUFON Northern California Case Briefs

MUFON Northern California Newsletter

MUFON Ohio (Newsletter)

MUFON Pennsylvania newsletter

MUFON Tennessee - See Night Search

MUFON Wisconsin Journal



Lots more UFO material is coming soon ... subject only to my finding some time and (as always) some luck getting a positive response to my permission requests. 


No comments:

Post a Comment