Saturday, September 18, 2021

Gaps filled in several rare French UFO newsletters - "Echo du CERPA" and "Vimana"

Patrice Seray, the French UFO researcher, has kindly provided further scans from France, which I have added to the French section I created on the AFU's website.

"Vimana" gaps : Guy Tarade kindly gave me permission to upload his "Vimana" magazine in 2018 (thanks to Edoardo Russo and Bruno Mancusi for their help liaising with Guy). A total of 7 issues were provided at that time by Patrice Seray, Pierre Lagrange and the AFU, which I uploaded in 2018. Patrice Seray has now obtained and scanned a further 5 issues.

"Echo du Cerpa" gaps : I received permission from Bernard Hugues of CERPA Marseille to upload "Echo du Cerpa" in 2018 (along with Univers Ovni and AMA). Gilles Durand of SCEAU kindly provided one issue of "Echo du Cerpa" at that time (which I uploaded in 2018). Patrice Seray has now provided a further issue (Issue No 1).

More French newsletters will follow soon (and, of course, more from other countries...). I also hope to finish a big UFO database project soon that has a large French element.
  



No comments:

Post a Comment