Friday, March 17, 2023

150+ further issues of Norwegian UFO/Fortean magazines now online - "UFO", "En Gal Gal Verden", "Ad Astra" and "Alpha Star Base"

In 2020, Norwegian researcher Ole Brænne provided me with scans of numerous UFO magazines and newsletters from Norway and also helped get permission for me to add those scans to my online archive. That collection included UFO newsletters from Norway in the English language, including the European UFO-UAP Newsletter, the Nordic UFO Newsletter, the Norwegian UFO Newsletter, the Project Hessdalen Bulletin, and UFO-Norway News.

Since 2020, Ole Braenne has continued work on the scanning of Norwegian UFO material and obtaining relevant permissions. 

Thanks to Ole's further work, I have now added over 150 further issues of several Norwegian UFO / Fortean publications to the Norway folder of my online directory. These additions include:

(1) "UFO",

(2) "En Gal Gal Verden",

(3) "Ad Astra" and

(4) "Alpha Star Base".

A lot more UFO material from Norway will be added very soon (possibly today). 

Also, I hope to start uploading material on the Ariel school UFO today, if I get some time.



No comments:

Post a Comment