Thursday, June 23, 2022

PDFs: UFO newsletters from Ukraine - UFODOS, UFO-Plus and Stulker

After a pause of a couple of months due to work/family commitments and a shift in my UFO focus to deep dives on a few UFO cases/issues, I will now be resuming the uploading of some further UFO material. I'll start with several sets of UFO newsletters from Ukraine.

Igor Kalytyuk has previously helpfully provided me with various Russian and Ukrainian items and helped to obtain permission for me to upload them. He has now provided me with sets of several further Ukrainian newsletters which I have uploaded to the Ukrainian folder I created in the AFU's online archive, including:

(1) UFODOS (Sochka) 

(2) UFO-Plus 

(3) Stulker



I've also been continuing some experiments with producing automated translations of foreign UFO files (particularly from Russia, Ukraine and Eastern Europe). I'll paste below a few sample pages of automated translations of the first of the above Ukrainian items (UFODOS). I've added PDFs of those translation to the UFODOS folder.

These translations are more understandable than I was expecting. The results are a considerable improvement on a similar exercise that I performed a few years ago.





More from Ukraine, Russia, England, the USA, France and elsewhere very shortly...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment