Tuesday, June 28, 2022

PDFs: More rare UFO material from the United Kingdom and Ukraine : "UFO Chronicle", "Ufologists Ukraine" and "Confrontation"

When I was recently reading a rare UK newsletter ("UFO Chronicle", published in 1968-1970, edited by Gordon Emery), I noticed that it contained a statement that it may be reproduced. So, with thanks once again to the AFU in Sweden for scanning this material, a set of UFO Chronicle is now freely available online. I have added it to the folder of UFO newsletters/magazines from the United Kingdom.

Also, turning to another country starting with "U", I have also uploaded another 2 sets of newsletters provided to me by the Ukrainian researcher Igor Kalytyuk: "Ufologists Ukraine" and "Confrontation".  Igor has told me that I am free to upload these as well. I have added them to the Ukrainian folder on the AFU's website.

I'll probably upload some more material very soon, but I'm now going to turn my attention back to my deep dives on a few UFO issues/cases.










No comments:

Post a Comment