Wednesday, June 29, 2022

More "Playboy" UFO articles (USA) + Exopolitics magazine (UK) and 4 more sets of newsletters from Ukraine

Continuing my theme this week of UFO material from countries starting with "U", here's some more material from the UK, USA and Ukraine.

"Exopolitics" was a digital magazine published by Exopolitics GB here in the UK, edited by Anthony Beckett.  Anthony has now kindly said that I am welcome to add this publication to the online archive. I have added it to the folder for UFO magazines/newsletters from the UK.

A few months ago, I uploaded various UFO articles from "Playboy" (USA) and several other men's magazines. However, I did not upload articles if they (or the relevant magazine cover) showed women in a state of undress, due to a concern that such images would offend some other researchers. I invited comments on the possible uploading of those additional articles. I think virtually everyone that commented told me not to worry and just upload the additional articles. (At least one "researcher" criticised me for not uploading the additional material immediately and implied that I was acting immorally by holding back these scans). So, I've now uploaded the additional "Playboy" articles.

Also, I have now added 4 more sets of UFO magazines/newsletters edited by Ukrainian researcher Igor Kalytyuk to the Ukraine folder. Igor has kindly provided relevant files and said that I am free to upload this material. These additions are:

(1) EIBC (Kalytyuk)

(2) UFO-Funny Newsletter (Kalytyuk)

(3) Ufology News Annual Bulletin (Kalytyuk)

(4) Ufology News Special Bulletin (Kalytyuk)





No comments:

Post a Comment