Thursday, February 11, 2021

NAICCR Crop Circle annual reports (Canada, 1990-1992) now online

Chris Rutkowski has kindly given me permission to upload a crop circle newsletter that he edited in the early 1990s, providing annual reports on research conducted by the "North American Institute for Crop Circle Research" ("NAICCR")

I have added this newsletter to the Canadian section of the online archive.

This upload follows my posts in the last few weeks regarding the uploading of some of the other best known and long running crop circle magazines, including "The Cereologist" crop circle magazine (with permission from one of the former editors, George Wingfield), the "Sussex Circular" (with permission kindly granted to me by Andy Thomas) and "The Circular" (with permission kindly granted to me by Ray Cox and Margaret Novakovic). Other recent uploads of crop circle material include my uploading of the rare booklet "Crop Circles: The Final Solution?" by Omar Fowler and the 78 page report on Crop Circles entitled "Rapport VECA" (uploaded with permission from Gilles Munsch).





No comments:

Post a Comment