Friday, February 12, 2021

"APRA Bulletin" and "Synchronicity" (Brian James, UK, 1990s-2000s) now online

UK researcher Brian James has kindly given me permission to upload the "APRA Bulletin" (the newsletter of the "Anomalous Phenomena Research Agency) and "Synchronicity" newsletters that he edited in the 1990s and 2000s.  These newsletters included material on UFOs, Flying Triangle ("FT") sightings,  crop circles, CETI, Alien Big Cats ("ABCs") and other topics. 

"APRA Bulletin" was renamed "Synchronicity" from Issue 5 onwards.

The AFU in Sweden has helpfully scanned 7 issues.  I have added these to the UK section of the online archive.

Neither Brian James nor I have been able to locate complete sets of these ones ... yet.  I'll keep looking. If anyone provides scans of any other issues, I will of course promptly make them freely available online.






No comments:

Post a Comment